Our client is a tech company focused on making online travel better. Every day millions of people in over 30 countries look to their tools to help them find flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. Their website and mobile app enable their users to easily compare hundreds of travel sites at once.
They're looking for creative thinkers who can help us continue creating the best technology in travel. You'll be challenged, and you'll have fun.
We are looking for smart, self-motivated and enthusiastic frontend developers with a passion for learning and delivering. You will join the team in Cambridge that is responsible for developing compelling user experiences for millions of users every day. You’ll work closely with other teams to develop innovative features and keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you're an engineer who loves traveling and wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, we'd love to hear from you.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience developing web applications (4+ for senior-level)
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math)
• Portfolio of complex sites you've worked on
• Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
• Familiarity with Java, C#, or similar object-oriented languages
• Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
• Basic SQL knowledge
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• 4 weeks paid vacation
• Day off on your birthday
• Generous retirement plans
• Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• No stupid meetings
• Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
• Flexible hours
• Free massages from professional masseuse
• Regular team events/excursions