Back River Search
- Cambridge, MA
Our client is a tech company focused on making online travel better. Every day millions of people in over 30 countries look to their tools to help them find flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. Their website and mobile app enable their users to easily compare hundreds of travel sites at once.
They're looking for creative thinkers who can help us continue creating the best technology in travel. You'll be challenged, and you'll have fun.
- Implement security improvements in our client's corporate and production environments.
- Investigate and monitor for security incidents
- Work with Security Lead on preparing for PCI, SOX audits
- Improve and execute company-wide information security awareness program
- Identify application security issues and work with other developers on fixes.
- Investigate reports of application security issues from external parties. Reproduce issues and work with development on fixes as necessary.
- Regular scanning/auditing of critical components
- Manage security incident response playbook
- Bachelors in relevant Security, IT, Computer Science/Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong technical background with proficiency in at least one of: Penetration testing, incident response, security analytics, web application development, scripting, network design and configuration, systems administration
- Working knowledge of Linux, OS X and Windows Server operating systems
- Security background preferred
- Plus: Experience with Splunk, Nessus, IDS technology
- Plus: Proficiency in SQL, experience with ELK stack, familiarity with Hadoop/Hive
- Plus: Familiarity with penetration testing tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit
- Plus: Familiarity with Cisco ASA/IOS operating systems
- Plus: Familiarity with Java
- Plus: Familiarity with Puppet
Benifits and Perks:
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
Monday, June 11, 2018