Our client is becoming the leader in automated conversations for large healthcare systems amid an explosion in chatbot activity. To be the chatbot leader in healthcare, however, requires a special skillset. Based in the great city of Portland, Oregon, they already have a great team that has created the technical foundation for this growth, and now they are ready to go and take it to the next level.
Applicants should have:
- Familiarity with AWS, from managing to optimizing large cloud deployments
- Familiarity with AWS networking and security configuration
- Familiarity with Chef (or similar)
- Familiarity with Docker and Terraform
- Preferably, you’ve managed a Rails app and a PostgreSQL database or two, but we’ll teach you if not.
- Professional industry experience (bonus for Health IT)
Our client values team members from all disciplines and backgrounds who:
- Can self-manage; when given a goal, can focus and create
- Cares about our clients and patients, not just the code
- Willing to keep learning new tools and languages
- Cares about doing good work; likes to improve practices
- Able communicator; willing to help teammates make informed choices
- Able to work constructively in a group