Strategic Account Manager
Back River Search
- San Francisco, CA
At some point everyone ends up lost and uniformed in the healthcare system, eventually paying too much for care they may not have needed. We’ve all been there.
That’s why our client started their business — to save healthcare.
Patients need a trusted guide for their healthcare journey and doctors need more time to focus on delivering high-quality care. Our client is using technology to create a value-based healthcare marketplace to increase the quality of care and reduce costs.
We need people who believe that healthcare can change.
Your role as a Strategic Account Manager:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our client's enterprise health plan customers, ensuring they receive ongoing and increasing value over their lifetime.
- Understand and become an expert in the business objectives of your accounts.
- Initiate and foster strategic relationships across teams within our customers' organizations.
- Work alongside the executive team in preparing and delivering key messaging and presentations to your accounts.
- Drive and manage complex platform implementations through completion with new customers.
- Create and update account plans that map existing priorities, initiatives, key relationships, and expansion opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities that drive additional value across your accounts.
- Work cross-functionally to craft and communicate platform solutions.
- Define, track, and regularly report KPIs internally and externally relating to customer goals and core business outcomes.
Requirements needed so you can be successful:
- 5-7 years experience working in the healthcare industry in customer-facing roles such as Account Management, Sales, and/or Consulting Services.
- 2+ years experience managing multi-million dollar accounts.
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels across large organizations.
- Executive-level presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You're a quick learner, agile, self-driven, have an action-oriented attitude, and hold yourself accountable.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Thursday, July 19, 2018