Sr. Product Manager
Back River Search
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is an AI start up which very well funded. They are a a machine intelligence company that’s combining novel unsupervised machine learning techniques with natural language generation and doing this with internet scale data.
They use machine learning and natural language processing, along with a healthy dose of secret sauce, to automate the analysis of very large data sets. Their software crunches through the data to help our customers understand the world around them -- whether it is a stock they are tracking or an emerging geo-political event in a far flung part of the world. Their customers include analysts at some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies.
- Roadmap: You’ll work with customers, business development, and solutions architecture to set strategy, collect and prioritize requirements.
- Execute: You’ll work with data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, and designers to build products at a breakneck pace that maximizes our learning and ultimately delights our customers.
- Invent: You'll think widely about potential applications of machine learning and NLP techniques, translating the capabilities of these techniques into business value for customers.
- 5+ years of product management for an enterprise-focused software company
- 2+ years working with NLP or Machine Learning
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features
- Demonstrated ability to build and share understanding of enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to set strategic direction, prioritize, and the ability to articulate the rationale behind those decisions
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership ability
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; comfortable interacting with diverse internal and external groups and ability to be involved in sales cycles
- Excellent project management skills; familiarity with both agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- A desire to contribute, learn, and make things happen
Thursday, May 24, 2018