Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
• Associate’ s degree or High School diploma and work experience.
• At least 3 years of Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Working with HVAC, Boilers, Cooling Systems, vacuum, pneumatic, and components
• PLC knowledge: troubleshooting and optimizing, electrical distribution, transformers, and controls.
• Knowledgeable of electrical nominal voltages of 24VDC, 110 VAC through 480 VAC 3 phase
• Performs Preventative Maintenance on instrument and electrical equipment according to schedule
• Troubleshoot and Repair of 480VAC equipment, motors, pumps, and valves