Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Edison, NJ
Position: Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Edison, New Jersey area
The Lead Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for overseeing and managing the maintenance department: performing scheduled Preventive Maintenance, troubleshoot and repair unscheduled equipment issues, completing emergency break-fix, and any other maintenance assigned projects.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or High School diploma and equivalent work experience
- Must have Strong skills Troubleshooting and Repairing Electrical Equipment (up to 480v) and 3-phase Motors.
- Maintain Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Electronic Packaging Equipment and Materials Handling Systems.
- Diagnose and adjust PLCs, VFD, Sensors, Photo Eyes, Servos, and computerized Conveyor Systems.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and ensure manufacturing lines are optimized for efficiency.
- Manage Work Orders and Spare Parts inventory in CMMS.
- Welding and Fabricating: MIG, TIG, Stick
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
$28 to $35 per hour