Coordinator, Quality Assurance
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Buffalo, NY
Position: Quality Assurance
Location: Buffalo, New York
- Associates degree or High School diploma/GED and 2-years of related work experience.
- Ensures accuracy of documentation and distribution of finished product and ingredient data originating from the production records.
- Regulatory Compliance for: U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), GFSI Initiatives, Customer Specifications, HACCP and GMP requirements.
- Preforms Line processing checks on packaging lines according to company procedures.Assist with Quality Holds, paperwork, and Mock Recalls.
- Point of contact for quality concerns with production and lab.Assist in all investigations, customer, root cause, and corrective actions.
- Internal auditing, GMP, Glass-Plastic, document audits, etc. Master Sanitation checks.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
Thursday, February 20, 2020
$23 to $25