Tool and Die Maker
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Worcester, MA
Position: Tool & Die Maker
Location: Worcester, MA area
- High School Diploma or GED and Tool-making experience
- Knowledgeable with Plastic Injection molding equipment and hot runners to maintain molds, and machine components .
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints, drawing, schematics, and manufacturer user manuals
- Experience programming and operating CNC Machines, manual lathes, milling machines, and surface grinders.
- Create tool paths from CNC programs such as Auto Cad, Solid Works and BobCad.
- Design and fabricate basic fixtures. Identify and replace or repair defective parts and assemblies within close tolerances.
- Maintains injection molds: evaluate the molds, cleaning the molds, troubleshoots and repairs all molds.
- Utilize a Lean 5S-methodology to keep a neat and orderly work area, keeping walkways and aisles clear.
- Welding and Fabricating experience: MIG, TIG, Stick
Sunday, September 13, 2020
$24 to $26 per hour