Seafood Sustainability Manager
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Boston, MA, United States
Position: Seafood Sustainability Manager
Location: Remote - Work from Home
- High School diploma or GED. (Associate’s degree preferred).
- Experience managing Sustainable Seafood programs and Audits
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Outstanding Organizations skills
- Manage all Seafood Sustainability programs and Audits: Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC), International Food Standards (IFS)
Manage all Social Responsibility programs: Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP), FishWise, Sedex Ethical Trade Taskforce, Shrimp Sustainable Supply Chain Taskforce
Participate in Trade Associations: National Fisheries Institute (NFI), Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA), Mexican Seafood Supply Chain Roundtable,
Organize and Maintain internal files and documentation for data collection, compliance monitoring, traceability and sustainability.
- Coordinate submissions for Customer’s sustainability and social responsibility requirements
- Liaison with Processors and Packers to obtain sustainability and social program information
Friday, October 8, 2021
$60k to $80k