National Account Manager
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Dallas, TX
Position: National Account Manager
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING SEAFOOD TO NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
Location: Remote Position can be located within 50 miles of a Major Airport
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years of Seafood Sales experience calling on National Accounts.
- Overnight Travel could be up to 75%.
- Bilingual Language ability a plus
The National Account Manager is responsible for:
- Achieving annual sales volume and dollar profit targets. Develop customer growth strategies and plans.
- Effectively managing broker relationships and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Identify and Develop new Accounts by researching new strategic leads and opportunities.
- Leverage National Chain accounts to grow the companies branded items. Develop customer growth strategies and plans.
- Manage all aspects of accounts under their management. Responsible for ensure customers pays invoices according to terms.
- Coordinate with R&D Manager regarding new product development and new ideation.
Monday, April 5, 2021
$120,000 TO $140,000