Chief Engineer (Food)
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Fresno, CA
Position: Chief Engineer
Location: Fresno, CA area (Relocation Assistance may be provided)
- Bachelor’s in Electrical, Mechanical, of Industrial Engineering or equivalent education and relevant work experience.
- At least 7 years of expertise in Food Production maintenance Engineering supervising a team to ensure production equipment reliability and OEE.
- Experience with Automation, PLC-based hardware and software applications, and automated Packaging Equipment.
- Knowledge of ERP, TPM, MRP, Continuous Improvement. Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and Six Sigma.
- Familiar with CAD, Tooling design and Fabrication. Manages CMMS and Spare Parts inventory.
- Experience with CAPEX, Budgeting, P&L, and Capital Return management (ROI). Scope equipment and projects.
- Project Management skills (PMP certification a plus). Manage vendors, outside contractors, and all New Equipment installations.
- Proven experience in Plant upgrades including Utility and Waste Water management
- Oversee Maintenance Engineering staff to ensure production equipment reliability.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) is a plus
Friday, October 8, 2021
$110k to $120k