Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Associate’s degree preferred
- Mechanical aptitude: Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Maintenance knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- Experience with Siemens Step7 / TIA and Allen Bradley RS5000 software a plus
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair of all plant/buildings and grounds equipment to include, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- Upload, download, configure, modify and troubleshoot PLC programs and process instruments.
- Preventive Maintenance on motors, pneumatic components, conveyor systems, and production machines..
- Manages (CMMS) Computerized Maintenance Management System to include entering, printing and closing work orders
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
$27 TO $29