Director of Sales & Marketing
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- El Paso, TX
Position: Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: El Paso, Texas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering OR at least 7 years of National Account Sales experience
- Consumer Market experience selling to Retail clients (Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Target, etc…).
- Experience building a world-class Sales & Marketing Team with defined goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and EDI platforms working with on-line retailers like Amazon.
- Ability and desire to Travel Internationally (Asia, Europe, Africa, South America) and Domestically.
- Financially astute and comfortable with leveraging complex data.
MUST HAVE SOFT SKILLS
- Articulate: Good Communicator
- Critical Thinker: Logical Decision Maker
- Organized: Process Driven
- Strategic: Analytical Skills
- Flexible: Agile
- Develop a World-Wide Distributor Network and manage Outside Sales professionals
- Stay on top of Consumer and Product Trends. Manage Trade Shows and other Industry Events
- Manages strong customer negotiations and strategic execution to achieve annual sales plan.
- Works collaboratively and builds relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Create Business Processes, Workflows, Key Process Indicators, and Metrics for Sales and Marketing department.
- Develop and Implement Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy (FaceBook, Meta, Twitter, X, Instagram, TikTok, etc…).
- Create Seasonal and In-Club programs (Graduation, Father’s Day, Summer, Back to School, Christmas, etc…)
- Establish annual Sales plans by Product Line, Distribution Network, and Sales Channels
- Define new Geographic Markets and Sales Channels for New Product Development in North America and Europe.
- Identify new Distributors and execute cancellations of non-performing Distributors
- Implement a company-wide CRM and Sales systems using New Technologies and AI capabilities
- Compile, Analyze, and Leverage Sales Data. Build a pipeline with strategic partnerships to increase market share. Automate and manager accurate Sales Forecast that feeds the Manufacturing Division
Friday, September 15, 2023