Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
Responsible for overall maintenance support of all plant manufacturing equipment, buildings and grounds upkeep. Ensures operation of electrical systems, mechanical systems, and electronic components of machinery and equipment. Proficient in the safe, preventative and corrective maintenance to support the continuous operation of the plant. Focus on the monitoring, trouble shooting and repair of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – Associate’s degree preferred
- Mechanical aptitude: Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Maintenance knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- Experience with Siemens Step7 / TIA and Allen Bradley RS5000 software a plus
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Ensure proper maintenance and repair of all plant/buildings and grounds equipment to include, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- Upload, download, configure, modify and troubleshoot PLC programs and process instruments.
- Knowledge of building and wiring control panels for machinery per blueprints and schematics
- Maintains operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing Preventive Maintenance on motors, pneumatic components, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Read and interpret diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications to troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections to include monitoring of fire systems.
- Daily interaction with plant floor employees to seek input on process improvement ideas.
- Support Plant Operations by working closely with Process Engineering and other maintenance team members.
- Manages (CMMS) Computerized Maintenance Management System to include entering, printing and closing work orders
Thursday, January 16, 2020
$24 to $29