Regional Territory Sales Manager
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Dallas, TX
Position: Regional Territory Sales Manager
MUST HAVE CURRENT EXPERIENCE SELLING SEAFOOD
Location: Remote Position in Texas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other discipline.
- At least 3 years of Seafood Sales experience calling on Food Service Accounts.
- Must have experience selling value-added shrimp (breaded, marinated, battered)
- Overnight Travel could be up to 50%.
- Bilingual language ability a plus
The Regional Territory Account Manager is responsible for:
- Achieving annual sales volume and dollar profit targets. Develop customer growth strategies and plans.
- Effectively managing broker relationships and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Identify and Develop new Accounts by researching new strategic leads and opportunities.
- Leverage key accounts to grow the companies branded items. Develop customer growth strategies and plans.
- Manage all aspects of accounts under their management. Responsible for ensure customers pays invoices according to terms.
- Coordinate with R&D Manager regarding new product development and new ideation.
Monday, April 5, 2021
$90k to 120k