Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Austin, TX
Position: Licensed Maintenance Technician
Location: Austin, TX area
- Associate’s degree Industrial Maintenance, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent Work Experience
- Licensed Electrician in the State of Texas with experience with PLCs, Sensors, and Motor Controls
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Food Production Manufacturing environment
- Support the facility by performing troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
- Hands-on, Maintenance professional to Troubleshoot and Repair of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (refrigeration / boiler).
- Installation of new plumbing, steam piping, and electrical lines/drops to production equipment
- Install New capital equipment and rearrange production equipment to improve efficiencies.
- Welding and Fabricating experience with TIG (Stainless), MIG, and Stick a plus
- Experienced with all aspects of Building, Facility, and Grounds maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
Monday, July 6, 2020
$80,000 to $90,000