Plant Engineering Manager
Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ
Position: Plant Engineer
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Responsible to manage all maintenance systems including production, manufacturing, fixtures, building and grounds by developing and leading all Engineering and Maintenance strategies including Capital Improvements and annual department budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Food Maintenance and Engineering experience preferred.
- Provide a 24/7 response to facility issues and problems, including emergency situations.
- Direct Preventive maintenance program and ensure Equipment Efficiencies are maintained with minimal downtime.
- Train and manage all Maintenance Technicians and Mechanics ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide leadership for the Continuous Improvement and optimization of lean manufacturing processes.
- Maintain the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and Spare Parts inventory.
- Negotiate contracts for services including: HVAC, fire protection systems, building shell and roof, warehouse dock equipment, and lighting.
- Direct work and activities of suppliers, contractors, consultants and designers for projects.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
Thursday, February 6, 2020
$80k to $100k