Bauer Consulting Group, Inc.
- Naperville, IL
Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Naperville, Illinois
- Associates’ degree in Engineering or High School diploma/GED and working experience.
- At least 3 years of Food Manufacturing experience Supervising Preventative Maintenance and Repair.
- Manage Spare Parts inventory and Work Orders using CMMS system. Knowledge of Computer Assisted Maintenance System (CAMS).
- Electrical experience Troubleshooting Electrical, Ladder Logics, PLCs (Allen Bradley, Seimens, ABB), frequency drives, control panels, VFDs, relays, solenoids, sensors, limit switches, and 480 volt.
- Troubleshoot and Repair: Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic equipment including 3-Phase Production and Packaging Equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret: schematics, diagrams, manufacturer user manuals, blue prints, and drawings.
- Welding and Fabricating experience: MIG, TIG, Stick and ability to use shop equipment (mill, drill press, lathe, arc welding).
Monday, April 5, 2021