Director of Supply Chain Management
Bell Falls Search & Consulting
- Green Bay, WI, United States
Our client is an innovative private equity backed engineering and manufacturing company located near the Upper Peninsula of Michigan that is looking for a Director of Supply Chain Management to provide leadership, direction and strategic planning. This company provides equipment and services to utility companies nation wide with an end-to-end turnkey solution. They are seeking a multi-talent individual to address their supply chain initiatives. This company is experiencing tremendous growth!
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 10+ years of developing and maintaining a world class supply chain practice. Ideal candidate has experience managing a $125M in annual spend.
- Direct report experience is required!
- Participate in S&OP process creation and own the creation of timely material supply plans for manufacturing to deliver on-time service levels.
- Experience with engaging the supplier base to deliver joint innovation, cost improvements, and continuous process improvements.
- Ideal candidate would be willing to relocate to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Company has strong revenue streams and has a unique value proposition in the market.
- Upward mobility opportunities within the company, they are growing!
- No-ego mentality is needed
Friday, July 3, 2020