- Kalamazoo, MI
We are hiring a production manager on behalf of a well-established electro-mechanical repair and distribution company. This is a great opportunity with room for advancement that won’t be available long!
- Oversee plant operations for electric motor repair business and prioritize all customer work performed in the shop.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to employees and ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are met.
- Interface and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Create & maintain the work schedule of employees.
- Assure the technical competence of the shop and employees.
- Assure that the operation maintains a technical and capability advantage over competition.
- Assure the alignment of policies, products, and development efforts with corporate strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years’ production management experience, in electric motor repair or in a related industrial service industry.
- Ability to supervise others through strong communication skills.
- Ability to promote strong company image and deal effectively with customers.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 901.570.0213.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Thursday, October 17, 2019