Technical Sales Manager
- Roanoke, VA
We are recruiting on behalf of a client that specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. This client is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry and a place you can call home for a very long time!
- Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within a ~200 mile radius from Roanoke, VA.
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities.
- Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and engineering services.
- Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
- Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers in the assigned region.
- Coordinate and oversee work through utilization of administrative assistant, field personnel, and operations manager.
- Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate customer billing.
- Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
- Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers.
- Previous experience in a technical sales role in the electrical industry.
- Superior safety record
- Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and have the ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing market environment.
- Knowledge or aptitude of electrical equipment acceptance and maintenance testing services, including high, medium, and low voltage applications.
- Experience or aptitude with a wide variety of electrical apparatus used in the electrical industry, including protection & control equipment, transformers, breakers, and switchgear.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Linn Atiyeh at 504.982.1155.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Tuesday, December 31, 2019