Customer Service Representative
- Columbus, GA
We are hiring a Purchasing Representative on behalf of a well-established and regional company in the electric motor and rotating equipment industry. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for managing technical quotations, orders and communicating directly with our customers.
Principal Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide customer service for timely and cost-effective completion of all customer service related paperwork of incoming orders through invoicing
- Act as a technical resource to address and resolve inquires and problems
- Support the outside sales organization and OEM partners with inquires, quotes, vendor management, customer expectations for total satisfaction and ownership of clients
- Responsible for order taking, processing, investigation and resolution of customer complaints and coordination of customer service objectives with shop operations
- Provide customer and sales correspondence, the tracing of shipments, order processing customer credits and inventories
- Review technical requirements of incoming purchase orders and translate into instructions on work plans and internal order documents
- Prepare internal material requisition for purchase of materials and services related to order completion
- Complete special price quotations and bids from sales personnel. Work closely with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Interpret and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures
- Utilize CIPS tools and Processes
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent plus three years’ experience in a technical sales or customer service environment
- Preferred qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college / university in a related field
- Experience in technical sales or customer service environment, specifically related to electric motors or generators is also preferred
- Ability to relate well with others in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and take appropriate action
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with sound problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain high degree of organization
- Excellent time management
- Ability to communicate technical data in a clear and concise manner
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 901.570.0213.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the industrial and power industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019