Lead Circuit Breaker Technician
- Visalia, CA
Join a leading industrial circuit breaker repair shop along the West Coast for a unique opportunity to lead and grow this thriving division.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Serve as lead technician with direct involvement in the hiring, training, and supervision of other circuit breaker technicians.
- Work on low & medium voltage circuit breakers, including GE, Westinghouse, Powell, ABB, ITE, and many others.
- Troubleshoot, repair, rebuild, retrofit, recondition, test, and calibrate low and medium voltage circuit breakers in state-of-the-art repair shop.
- Occasionally travel overnight to jobs sites for onsite breaker testing, repair, and maintenance, if desired.
- Cross-train in electric motor repair and service, if desired.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED; prefer electro-mechanical training from trade school, apprenticeship or armed services.
- 5+ years of 480Volt to 15KV circuit breaker repair and service experience.
- PEARL breaker certification desirable
- Working knowledge of fundamental electrical and mechanical testing procedures desired.
- Experience at an OEM breaker manufacturer desired.
- Strong mechanical skills and experience desired such as industrial mechanical engines, pneumatics, hydraulics, or diesel equipment.
- Working knowledge of power systems, power circuit breakers and other switchgear apparatus.
- Must be able to correctly use tools and testing equipment including Megger, digital multimeter, Hi-Pot tester, Oil Dielectric strength tester, multiamps relay tester, primary & secondary injection set, cable fault detector, & oscilloscope.
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics and wiring diagrams preferred.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power and electro-mechanical repair industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020