Field Service Manager
- Ocean Grove, NJ
Field Service Manager - Central/Northern NJ
- Work Order Management: Ensures that the correct technician is being utilized on each job to ensure the highest level of quality and highest level of profitability on each repair.Responsible for the efficiency and productivity of each technician.
- Service Agreements:Works with the Service Manager to ensure zero back log and timely servicing of all Service Contract customers.
- Training: Responsible for conducting an initial technician skill assessment and then developing Product & Safety training plan that will achieve personal/career growth as well as an increased level of productivity and quality of repair for all of our Service Technicians.
- Technician Service Vans: Ensures vehicles are clean, professional in appearance, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers specifications.Ensures van inventories are accurate and appropriate.Manages GPS and holds technicians accountable.
- Parts: Responsible for reconciliation of technician part returns, warranty part returns, and van inventory.
- Personnel:Responsible for fielding technical questions from technicians and providing the proper guidance as needed.
- Customer Service Audits:Responsible for random site visits / customer service follow-up visits and reporting results to the Service Manager monthly.
- Assist inside personnel with customer disputes to include investigation, and resolution.
- Safety: Ensures technicians are properly trained on all Safety procedures as required by Sonepar.Ensures that we have the appropriate type & amount of personal protective equipment in each van. Ensures that we meet or exceed all State & Local CDL/DOT requirements to include company drivers and vehicle safety.
- Performance Reviews: Responsible for conducting and submitting performance reviews of all technicians along with suggested pay increases.Performance reviews must include efficiency, productivity, skill assessment, customer service ratings and rework.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Keely Robinson at 225.270.7643.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Monday, June 17, 2019