- Longview, WA
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing a variety of complex operations to test the electrical and mechanical characteristics of switchgear and all related parts and assemblies.
- Setting up and using test instruments including primary and secondary injection test equipment, contact resistance test equipment, insulation test equipment, torque testers, relay test equipment.
- Verifying and adjusting for proper electrical-mechanical clearances, wipes, pressures, etc.
- Possess a working understanding of electrical drawings, schematic diagrams, specification sheets, performance charts, test standards and other procedures
- Checking function of controls, relays, indicators, and other electrical features and adjusting as necessary
- Reading and properly interpreting time-current curves
- Interface with services quality team to ensure compliance to procedures and specifications
- Interface with the project management and engineering to resolve any related technical issues
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of low, medium, and/or high voltage switchgear testing experience; prefer experience/certifications in vibration analysis.
- Must be able to correctly use tools and testing equipment including but not limited to insulation resistance test set, low resistance test set, digital multimeter, dielectric test set, primary & secondary injection set, timing and velocity test set, and power factor test set.
- Must possess a basic understanding of one-line diagrams, blueprints, schematics and construction drawings.
- Must possess a good mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 901.570.0213.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the industrial and power industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Thursday, January 7, 2021