- San Diego, CA
Electrician-- San Diego, CA
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems on petroleum equipment, vehicle service equipment, lighting, commercial building electrical systems and associated components on job sites, including construction and service calls for Retail and Commercial/Industrial client needs.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread and run rigid conduit and other raceway systems; feed to, pull into and terminate wire and cable within control centers, build and install control panels and all other associated electrical system components per scope of work specifications and drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams.
- Use and maintain Industry related hand tools and power tools
- Ensure that all required records are maintained.
- Troubleshoot a variety of electrical systems or equipment and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Provide electrical technical support and training to others as needed or directed.
- Conscientiously follow processes for accurate parts/inventory transactions
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Studies for, acquires and maintains electrical and petroleum equipment industry certifications.
- Interact with the highest level of professionalism and courtesy with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Who You are:
You have the following education and/or experience
High School Diploma and Technical or Vocational education.
Electrical Journeyman certification (current or prepared to take Journeyman exam)– prefer candidates who have graduated from an accredited apprenticeship program but will work with candidates who have completed an apprenticeship.
Willing to study for and pass ICC Certification exams required for this work. Excellent trouble shooting ability.
Explosion proof equipment experience preferred.
Clean driving record, outstanding communication and customer service skills Willing to learn from and work with others
Enjoys successfully completing all work in an efficient, safe and effective manner Adept computer applications skills
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives.
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Saturday, September 5, 2020