- Savannah, GA
We are hiring a plant manager and field service manager on behalf of a well-established electro-mechanical repair and distribution company. This is a great opportunity that won't be available for long!
- Oversee plant operations for electric motor repair business and prioritize all customer work performed in the shop and field to include all the following departments: shop operations, field service, administrative, sales and production
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the operation.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to employees and ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are met.
- Interface and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Create & maintain the work schedule of employees.
- Assure the technical competence of the shop and employees.
- Develop new customers, new opportunities, and other synergistic activities that promote the growth & profitability of the operation.
- Maintain the present customer base as well as build new relationships within these and other clients.
- Assure that the operation maintains a technical and capability advantage over competition.
- Assure the alignment of policies, products, and development efforts with corporate strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Engineering – preferably Electrical or Mechanical
- Five years’ management experience, in electric motor repair or in a related service industry.
- Ability to supervise others through strong communication skills.
- Ability to promote strong company image and deal effectively with customers.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives.
If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (504) 577-0391
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power industry while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Friday, December 27, 2019