We are looking for a talented lead software developer with strong customer empathy and an eagerness to be a part of a small but very talented startup development team. Required skills include .Net Framework, C#, ASP.net, and SQL Server.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with proven ability to lead teams in all phases of software delivery including design, estimation, build, quality control and change management.
We take pride in our ability and desire to mentor. You will join our existing team of extremely talented developers and have an incredible opportunity to learn and advance your career at a pace that is rarely achievable outside of an environment like this. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and surround yourself with experts with a proven track record.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a track record (3+ years) of successful delivery on software projects
- You probably taught yourself to code and are always learning new things
- You work on pet projects for fun and have probably started coding a video game or mobile app you never finished
- You aren't afraid to work hard at something that you enjoy
- You want a chance to learn a tremendous amount quickly
- You are good at what you do, but probably feel under-appreciated or "pigeonholed" at your current job
- You know data modeling, data integration, and SQL
- You know C# and .NET, as well as how to work with RESTful services
We are looking for team members, not just employees. Passion, integrity and ability matter a great deal.
Please keep in mind that we care about communication skills, so put some time into your cover letter, explaining why you think we'd be a good fit for each other. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted On: Thursday, September 6, 2018