We are looking for a talented backend developer with strong customer empathy and an eagerness to be a part of a small but very talented startup development team. This position requires expertise in SQL Server, ETL data processing, and .NET backend services and data migrations.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and surround yourself with experts with a proven track record. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter that likes to dabble in lots of different things but strives to be the best they can be in a few of them.
We take pride in our ability and desire to mentor. You will join our existing team of extremely talented developers and have an incredible opportunity to learn and advance your career at a pace that is rarely achievable outside of an environment like this.
Our ideal candidate:
- You probably taught yourself to code and are always learning new things
- You work on pet projects for fun and have probably started coding a video game or mobile app you never finished
- You aren't afraid to work hard at something that you enjoy
- You want a chance to learn a tremendous amount quickly
- You have good communication skills and are able to explain technical language in layman's terms
- You know data modeling, data integration, and SQL
- You know C# and .NET, as well as how to work with RESTful services
- You probably have 2-4 years of experience
The exact level of experience is flexible and is not tied directly to years of experience or college degree. We are looking for team members, not just employees. Passion, integrity and ability matter a great deal.
Please keep in mind that we care about communication skills, so put some time into your cover letter, explaining why you think we'd be a good fit for each other. We look forward to hearing from you.