Vice President of Marketing
- Kirkland, WA, United States
What good is an amazing product if nobody knows about it? If you are a skilled, creative, passionate and data-driven in B2B product marketing and have extensive experience making high-ROI marketing decisions, Crelate may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Crelate, a Kirkland-based, fast-growing B2B product company with over 900 customers, is focused on creating world-class talent engagement and recruiting software. We’re on a mission to help more people, connect with better opportunities by delivering enterprise-quality talent software to businesses of all sizes. To do this, we are building the fastest, easiest, and most beautiful recruiting software on the market, and we need your help!
Crelate is seeking a talented digital marketing leader, with extensive experience owning demand generation marketing across the entire end-to-end customer life cycle.
Partnering with our Executive, Sales and Product Teams; the Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for all marketing activities and play a critical role in ensuring our company achieves its growth and customer impact goals. You will grow and lead our team of marketers and partners, to prospect, nurture, engage and generate demand from potential and existing customers. You will partner with our Product Team to align product releases with customer communications, demand generation, and engagement/renewal campaigns. Using data, pragmatism, creativity, and experience – you will efficiently deploy company resources to attract, engage and retain customers across the entire customer life cycle.
- Lead our marketing team, vendors and manage our marketing budget to achieve demand generation, MQL, top line, and net revenue retention goals.
- Own all marketing initiatives including organic, social, paid, websites, landing pages, signup and upsell flows.
- Raise the bar across all customer communications, including content, messaging, presentation and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Partner with development and product teams to develop campaigns that align releases and features with customer value and demand generation.
- Partner with our sales organization to generate and nurture quality leads throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with our Customer Success organization to engage existing customers, improving adoption and achieving revenue retention and expansion goals.
- Iteratively test new marketing vectors, investing in those that work and cutting bait on those that do not.
- Develop meaningful customer insights to create truly inspired, evidence-based marketing experiences.
Qualities we look for:
- Strategic and gets it done.You set a clear vision for the future, execute on a roadmap to get us there, and clearly measure the success of our efforts.With multiple competing priorities you have a tremendous bias for action.
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a product. You find ways to use our product every day, you engage customers and learn from them. With this knowledge, improve the campaigns, messaging and experiences you create.
- Strong customer empathy. You are passionate about customers as people. You build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you create better experiences that truly resonates with our customers.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself and the people and things around you. Knowing and admitting what you don’t know, fuels growth and that motivates you to new heights.
- Organized and an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication. You have exceptional presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills. You appreciate receiving and are skilled at giving direct, professional feedback.
- Frugal. You care about our company resources and spend them like they are your own. You know that perfect is the enemy of done. You know any fool can pay too much for AdWords, and you’re no fool.
- A minimum of ten years of B2B demand generation marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make high-ROI decisions and manage budget across all channels of demand generation.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive decisions and results.
- Experience designing and managing paid acquisition, content marketing, event marketing, tele-prospecting initiatives and campaigns.
- At least five years of experience in attracting, managing and mentoring marketing teams.
What We Offer You
- Extremely flexible work hours
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Startup life, with a relaxed, yet highly stakes work environment
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- Competitive benefits including:
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with matching
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- A generous paid leave policy, which includes up to 14 days of office holidays (including a company-wide winter break)
- Stock option grants for team members who raise the bar
We’re entrepreneurial, passionate and relentless about our customer’s success. Everyone on the team talks and works directly with customers. Period. We share a collective passion for success, but not at any cost. We are striving to build an amazing product and a great business. This is no trivial task, and we lean on each other as we iterate towards our goal. We value transparency, passion, effort, results, and growth.
We very much look forward to hearing from you, seeing your portfolio and reading your cover letter that explains how you are a perfect fit for this opportunity.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019