Web Design Developer - Startup
- Kirkland, WA
Are you a creative, customer-centric developer that wants an opportunity to have a real impact on a growing B2B product? Do you enjoy being a part of the design process, not just building to specification? Are you looking to break out of your current lane and broaden the impact your development process can have on a business? Do you want to work in an environment that fosters and looks to align your passions with overall team goals? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment that is flexible and focused on results? Do you want to be a part of a team that loves what they’re building and is delivering awesome software that customers love to use? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Crelate, a fast-growing Kirkland-based startup with over 1,000 customers, is seeking a front-end web application developer to join our growing team. You will be an important part of our product team, content market and vendors to mature and automate our existing inbound channels as well as developing new ones. This role is a chance for your creativity and ability to have a real impact on a business and its customers. You will learn a lot and will most likely be shipping production code within a month!
Crelate’s mission is to help more people, connect with better opportunities, more often. To do this, we are building the fastest, easiest, and most flexible recruiting and talent engagement software on the market, and we need your help to get the word out!
Responsibilities of this development position include:
- Work with our Product Management, Test, and Customer Success teams to continuously and iteratively developer amazing new experiences to our customers.
- Designing new web application features, including gathering requirements and documenting the design.
- Working with customers when issues require escalation to the development team.
- Participate in the daily standup, driving your features to done, and collaboratively working in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting escalations and developing fixes to bugs.
- Learning new technologies to keep your skills current.
- Grow and scale your abilities as the company grows
Requirements of this position:
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a product; you find ways to use our product every day, you will support customers use of our product. With this inspire you to build great features.
- Customer Centricity. You are passionate about customers as people. You’ll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better features that help our customers succeed and our company to achieve its mission.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself and the people and things around you. You prefer direct feedback and use it to better yourself and others. Not knowing something and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized and an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Frugal. You care about our company’s resources like they were your own. You know that perfect is the enemy of done.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web application development.
- Experiencing building .NET / C# web-based applications.
- Demonstratable ability to envision and design new features
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable portfolio site demonstrating ability is a plus.
We can offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and wear multiple hats
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- Competitive benefits including:
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with matching
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- A generous paid leave policy, which includes up to 14 days of office holidays (including a company-wide winter break)
- And for team members who excel, stock option grants.
We’re entrepreneurial, passionate and relentless about customer success. Everyone on the team talks and works directly with customers. Period. We share a collective passion for success, but not at any cost. We are striving to build an amazing product and a great business. This is no trivial task, and we lean on each other as we iterate our way to success. We value transparency, passion, effort, results, and growth.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and reading cover letters that explain how you are a perfect fit for this opportunity.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019