Digital Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
- Kirkland, WA
Are you a result-driven marketing professional with expertise in demand generation and marketing automation? Are you creative, analytical, organized and excited for an opportunity to join a fast growing B2B product startup in the HR tech industry? Do you have previous agency or B2B product marketing experience? Are you looking to challenge yourself and directly impact a business with your marketing knowledge? Are you driven by growth hacking and generating demand for an awesome product that customers love to use? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Crelate, a fast-growing Kirkland-based startup with over 800 customers, is seeking an in-house Demand Generation Marketer to lead our inbound marketing initiatives. You will work with our product team, content marketer and vendors to mature and automate our existing inbound channels as well as develop new strategies.[SP1]You will gain exposure to all aspects of inbound marketing and you will learn a lot too!
Crelate’s mission is to help more people, connect with more opportunities, more often. To do this, we are building the fastest, easiest, and most flexible recruiting and talent engagement software on the market, and we need your help to drive more market awareness and convert that awareness into successful customers!
Responsibilities of this marketing position include:
- Design, analyze, improve and manage paid acquisition spending and campaigns across multiple inbound channels including 3rd party listings, Google AdWords, AdRoll retargeting, and more.
- Monitor acquisition spending to achieve key cost per lead and cost per acquisition goals.
- Develop nurture and marketing automation campaigns to engage and re-engage leads and convert them into customers.
- Measure and test all steps of the customer journey to improve lead conversion metrics.
- Work with our content marketer to conceive and utilize assets to generate new inbound demand.
- Collaborate with our product and sales team to create and develop new demand generation campaigns.
- Work directly with our CEO on demand generation strategy + execution
- Maintain detailed reporting on customer journeys, campaign spending, and ROI.
- Plan and execute demand generation strategies across all marketing channels.
- Maintain full working knowledge of our product
- Grow and scale your abilities as the company grows
Requirements of this position:
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions that deliver successful outcomes.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a product; you find ways to use our product every day, you will support customers use of our product. With this, you will improve the messaging and stories you create.
- Strong customer empathy. You are passionate about customers as people. You’ll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better content that resonates with our audience.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself and the people and things around you. Not knowing and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized and an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Frugal. You care about our company’s resources like they were your own. You know that perfect is the enemy of done. You know any fool can overpay for keywords, and you’re no fool.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a tremendous bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver quality results.
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation, inbound marketing and/or paid acquisition marketing
- Demonstrable ability to design and develop customer journeys from lead to conversion
- Demonstrable ability to manage and maximize marketing budget across pay per click and pay per lead channels.
- Marketing automation experience is strongly desired
- Agency experience is strongly desired
- HTML / CSS / Photoshop abilities are a bonus
We can offer you:
- Extremely flexible work hours and options to work from home
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Startup life - relaxed, yet highly stakes work environment
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- Competitive benefits including flexible spending and dependent care accounts, medical, dental and vision coverage, long and short-term disability insurance, and a generous paid leave policy, which includes 14 days of office holidays including a company-wide winter break. Additionally, team members who excel are eligible for stock option grants.
We’re entrepreneurial, passionate and relentless about customer empathy. Everyone on the team talks and works directly with customers. Period. We share a collective passion for success, but not at any cost. We are striving to build an amazing product and a great business. This is no trivial task, and we lean on each other as we iterate our way to success. We value transparency, passion, effort, results, and growth.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and reading cover letters that explain how you are a perfect fit for this opportunity.
Saturday, September 15, 2018
$60,000 to $70,000