Customer Success Specialist
- Kirkland, WA
Crelate, a growing technology company focused in the talent relationship management space, is seeking Customer Success Specialists in our Kirkland, WA office to help with all aspects of expanding our customer base. Duties include fielding support calls, sales, lead qualification, product demonstration, competitive positioning, customer on-boarding and training. We welcome applications from experienced candidates as well as recent college graduates and those of you who are changing careers or re-entering the workforce, especially those with previous recruiting, retail leadership, customer service or sales experience.
- Love speaking to people on the phone and learning about their businesses
- Love helping people
- Are enthusiastic, outgoing and personable
- Thrive in a chaotic, work hard, play hard environment
- Are happy to pitch in wherever they can,
- Can represent us well at networking events and conferences
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, CRM platforms and social media
- Thinks emails are a last resort when trying to connect with someone – face-to-face or phone calls work so much better!
We can offer you:
- A ground floor opportunity in a rapidly growing company with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have successfully grown companies (This is an ideal position for someone looking to get started in sales and/or marketing)
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience,
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment,
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- A base + bonus compensation structure rewards you on performance and opportunity for rapid growth.
- Flexibility in scheduling your work day (if you are there when your teammates and customers need you, we are there when you need us)
- Benefits for full time employees (health, vision, dental, short and long term disability, paid time off) which should grow as we grow.
If you are interested in the position please provide a resume and cover letter demonstrating that:
- You have good written communication skills
- You actually read our posting and genuinely believe we would be a good fit (and why)
- You are excited about this specific opportunity beyond the fact that you want a job.
Level of experience is flexible and is not tied directly to years of experience or college degree. We are looking for team members, not just employees. Passion, integrity and ability are all that matter. If you are fun loving, a hard worker, extroverted, and excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of a technology business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!
Please note: This position is not open to remote employees and currently we are not offering relocation. Starting Salary is ~$50k base.
Monday, November 12, 2018