Crelate, a fast-growing B2B product startup with over 900 customers, is focused on creating world-class talent engagement and recruiting software. We’re on a mission to help more people, connect with more opportunities, more often. To do this, we are building the fastest, easiest, and most beautiful recruiting software on the market, and we need your help!
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales Team. Duties include fielding sales, lead qualification, product demonstration, and competitive positioning. We welcome applications from experienced candidates as well as recent college graduates and those of you who are changing careers or re-entering the workforce, especially those with previous recruiting, retail leadership, customer service or sales experience. Prior knowledge of the recruiting industry is not required, but certainly welcomed.
Qualities we look for:
· Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
· Passion for product. You love being part of a product; you find ways to use our product every day, you will seek to engage customers and learn from them. With this, you will improve the designs and experiences you create.
· Strong customer empathy. You are passionate about customers as people. You’ll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better experiences that truly resonates with our customers.
· Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills. You appreciate getting and are skilled at giving direct professional feedback.
· You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a tremendous bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
· Love speaking to people on the phone and learning about their businesses
· Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, CRM platforms and social media
· Thinks emails are a last resort when trying to connect with someone – face-to-face or phone calls work so much better!
We can offer you:
· A ground floor opportunity in a rapidly growing company with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have successfully grown companies (This is an ideal position for someone looking to get started in sales and/or marketing)
· Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience,
· A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment,
· Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
· A base + bonus compensation structure rewards you on performance and opportunity for rapid growth.
· Flexibility in scheduling your work day (if you are there when your teammates and customers need you, we are there when you need us)
· Benefits for full time employees (health, vision, dental, short and long term disability, paid time off) which should grow as we grow.
If you are interested in the position please provide a resume and cover letter demonstrating that:
· You have good written communication skills
· You actually read our posting and genuinely believe we would be a good fit (and why)
· You are excited about this specific opportunity beyond the fact that you want a job.
Level of experience is flexible and is not tied directly to years of experience or college degree. We are looking for team members, not just employees. Passion, integrity and ability are all that matter. If you are fun loving, a hard worker, extroverted, and excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of a technology business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!
*This position is open to remote applicants as well as applicants in WA