Architectural Project Manager
- Seattle , WA
An architectural design firm is hiring talented people to join an extraordinary team in the Irvine, CA or Bellingham, WA areas. They're looking for project managers with eight (8) or more years of experience in healthcare architecture, licensure preferred, bachelor’s degree in architecture preferred. Travel is a strong possibility.
Skills + Experience
- Knowledge of codes and regulations.
- Manages multiple small/medium projects, coordinates all aspects of assigned projects, and estimates scope of work.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details while maintaining consistent work flow.
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with clients, consultants, vendors, and contractors.
- Team player mentality who works well with others.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Manage all aspects of complex and architectural demanding projects ranging from small to midsize, from conception stage through construction and completion.
- Prepare strategic plans for project success, making sure the project team meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals.
- Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client's satisfaction.
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts.
- Provide expert input in marketing, contractual, design, and production meetings.
- Lead a team of designers and technical staff and being responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Adapt building codes, design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout.
- Organize construction documents and assume responsibility for finished plans, specifications, and management approval of materials and construction.
- Assist in the bidding and contractor selection process.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status.
- Coordinate with construction representatives.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Establish and sustain client relations, participate in assessing and hiring architectural or engineering advisers, collaborate with governmental agencies and selected project architectural firms.
- Observe project performance and coordinate workload through the entire project to complete documents on schedule.
- Study the financial aspect of projects.
Thursday, February 2, 2023