- Palo Alto, CA
A multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering and construction firm is currently seeking a talented AutoCAD Designer for their Palo Alto, CA office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce and review detailed construction documentation for multiple projects.
- Practice good revision control of documentation.
- Know and understand the design criteria and special instructions for specific assigned projects.
- Keep accurate records of important communications and developments for assigned project
- and prepare summaries of completed designs and project status information.
- Work closely with the project teams and project manager to keep track of project design and
- Keep project team members and project manager informed of all pertinent issues.
- Promptly make all quality control corrections required upon return of previously performed
- Keep all assigned project files and drawings organized and up to date.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a design team.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree or technical program certification, candidates w/ an equivalent combination
- of education and experience will be considered.
- Three - five year's minimum of AutoCAD experience on a variety of projects.
- Proficient AutoCAD 2012 to current, Acrobat PDF and actively knowledgeable in Revit.
- Diverse project knowledge, preferably inclusive of architectural detailing and intimate
- knowledge of general construction practices.
- Organizational skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track deadlines.
- Have great attention to detail to create error free documents.
- Ability to provide feedback on design ideas and able to communicate with various departments.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills to meet production goals of the department.
- Computer Literacy - MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite
- Rendering/Graphic skills, a plus.
Thursday, February 2, 2023