A specialized architectural firm is seeking a Job Captain. They specialize in the planning and design of next generation, high density multifamily housing, retail, mixed-use and signature hospitality developments taking pride in shaping quality environments for everyone. The firm's collaborative approach and industry leading technological expertise have resulted in award-winning, sustainable projects that respect the communities and the environment.
With studios in Irvine, Los Angeles and Oakland, they have been recognized for their industry leading expertise in master planning and design for a variety of multifamily, hospitality and mixed-use projects. With more than 20,000 residences currently in development, they are one of California's fastest growing architectural firms.
The Job Captains is responsible for design development, construction document preparation and team coordination on multifamily and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit, the use of building materials and related construction techniques and general construction types.
- Minimum 4 years architectural experience with 2 years of experience in multi-family projects required
- Minimum of 4 years Revit experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of construction administration experience preferred
- Working knowledge of building construction types l, lll and V
- Strong understanding of IBC, CBC and disabled access requirement
- Good understanding of consultant drawings and systems
- Hand sketch details prior to producing Revit drawings
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required
- California licensed Architect or on track to become licensed preferred
The Job Captain will be working in the Irvine Office. They offer a hybrid schedule of up to 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office.