- Houston, TX
A multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering and construction firm is seeking a Structural Engineer to play a vital role in supporting Project Managers and Principals by actively contributing to the execution of design and investigative services at their office in Houston, TX.
Your Day Includes
- Study existing building conditions and identify failures within components and systems.
- Conduct research for remedial design solutions, including structural calculations when necessary.
- Prepare comprehensive design documents.
- Manage the bidding process and administer contract documents.
- Conduct forensic investigations, perform testing, and analyze evidence to develop conclusions and recommendations.
- PE license in Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant construction or related field experience in building envelope systems.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office Programs; MS Dynamics
In addition to offering a comprehensive health, dental, and vision package, the firm also provides a Costco Card and Gym Membership.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Friday, February 16, 2024