Capital Campaign Manager
- Palo Alto, CA
A multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering and construction firm is currently seeking an experienced Capital Campaign Manager with an established network in the A/E/C realm for their Palo Alto, CA office.
The Capital Campaign Manager will collaborate with business professionals or individuals on projects that best align with their portfolio. They will conduct research on common financial and market trends to build and implement detailed financial models.
- Secure capital for a range of projects across the U.S.
- Research potential investors to gain insight into their needs, beliefs and investment habits
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Routine project updates for stakeholders
- Maintain complete and orderly records of investors and manage regular communications
- Build upon existing investor relationships and form new investor relationships on a regular basis
- Contact and build relationships with prospective investors
- Set financial targets for investment activities and create strategies for reaching them
- Collaborate with senior leadership and prioritize departmental activities to meet organizational goals
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in business administration, finance or a similar field with courses in economics and accounting
- Minimum two years of fundraising experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valuation, forecasting, and modeling experience
- Knowledge of securities and M&As regulations
- Outstanding analytical and mathematic skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Decision making skills
Thursday, February 2, 2023