Accounting Project Manager
- Palo Alto, CA
A multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering and construction firm is currently seeking a talented ASA Specialist for their Palo Alto, CA office.
They're looking for a talented individual to own the change order process. Not necessarily do everything, but make sure everything is done. This means primarily tracking the change orders from start to finish and taking the burden off of the PM’s to write the specifications for the change orders.
- Follow through from identification to receipt of the change order.
- Facilitate communication between Project Accountants and proposal team
- Facilitate follow-up between the proposal team and the PMs and vice versa
- Track ASAs to make sure they are returned.
- BA – Architecture / Engineering / Construction related field
- Experience writing specs / proposals / change orders at a GC or AE firm
- Demonstrated quantitative / financial skills
- Ability to multi-task, juggle a lot of projects / tasks at once
- Demonstrated organizational skills – need to keep track of all these tasks!
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a complex role – have to work across the organization (operations, technical people, proposals, accounting, different offices) and get other busy people to do things. Has to be both firm and business-like to get things done, but nice enough not to turn people off.
Thursday, February 2, 2023