Tandem CDL Driver
- Denver, CO
Tandem Commercial Driver
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for an experienced TANDEM COMMERCIAL DRIVER:
Please Note: This position is full-time and located in Denver, Colorado.
- Responsible for safely hauling asphalt and material to Brannan’s jobsites and facilities.
- Utilizes defensive driving practices.
- Adheres to company policies for Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintains an alert awareness of potential jobsite hazards.
- Maintains an alert awareness of potential plant hazards.
- Drivers maintain a sense of urgency throughout the day to safely and efficiently deliver product. The driver is always ready to load at scheduled time, prepared to back to the paver on the job site, and alerts fellow drivers of accidents en route to jobs.
- Properly maintains equipment by conducting the proper pre-trip and post-trip inspections and mechanical write-ups. Properly operates the truck and other types of equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines.
- Maintains a positive attitude in all interactions with customers. Anticipates and fulfills all customer needs possible, alerting management to potential customer concerns.
- Maintains trucks in a consistently clean condition. The cab is always clean and well-ordered, and the exterior appearance of the truck is maintained each day.
- Operates truck in a manner that ensures compliance with all applicable company, state and federal safety regulations.
- Follows required Brannan and DOT reporting procedures. All paperwork should be kept current during the course of the day including time cards with job information and DVIR books. Drivers are responsible to make sure the truck has current licenses, tags, permits, and proof of insurance.
- Abides by Brannan’s Standard Operation Procedures.
- Reports for work at the scheduled time and place.
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers License.
- Current DOT Medical Card.
- At least 1-year verifiable driving experience.
Thursday, October 25, 2018
$17.00 - $19.00 DOE