Brannan Construction Company
- Denver, CO
Division: Brannan Construction Company
Position: Pipe Foreman
Reports To: Division Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time
Location: Various Denver Metro Locations
Duties of this position include but are not limited to ensuring high quality work on all jobs, communicating goals and directions effectively to the crew, and job superintendents. Pro-actively identify problem areas on jobs, overcome obstacles, and provide quality control. This position is also responsible for daily interactions with any subcontractors, inspectors, owners/GC’s, etc. It goes without saying the Foreman must understand budgets, change orders, cost codes, purchase orders, and must have a full understanding of overall job design.
- Team Leadership; oversee and direct a crew responsible for preparing, delivering, and placing underground utilities. Create a positive atmosphere for customers and crew members; establish an environment of accountability and safety.
- Understanding the scope of work, budget, and expectations to perform the necessary work in a profitable manner. Conduct daily pre-construction meetings prior to each project, proactively identifies potential challenges and difficulties, ensures quality workmanship on every project, and maintains a safe and organized site with a culture of professionalism.
- Manage the crew to realize optimal productivity for labor and equipment. Utilize KPI’s to measure and improve daily performance.
- Proactively communicates with the customer and other Brannan team members to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Properly maintains tools and equipment by conducting pre/post-operative checks and communicating any malfunctions to the shop.
- ·5+ years experience in heavy civil construction. Specific to Underground Wet Utilities - Water, Sewer, and Storm Drain.
- ·Thorough understanding of what it means to be the Foreman of a Crew; oversee, direct, and mentor the team.
- ·Experience working on jobs ranging from $50K to $5M.
- ·Must be able to multi-task
- ·Ability to be self-motivating, dependable, a team player, and perform duties with little supervision.
- ·Strong computer skills required. Experience navigating tablets for time and equipment entry and modification, as well as key performance indicator reporting.
- ·Must have valid Driver's License
- ·Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
- ·Group Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- ·Vision Care Insurance
- ·Short-Term Disability
- ·401k Savings Plans
- ·Voluntary Group Term Life
- ·Legal Shield/ID Shield
- ·Public Service Credit Union
- ·AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- ·Cafeteria Plan
- ·Direct Deposit
- ·Paid weekly
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping) – 6 to 8 hours daily
- Lifting (weights up to 100 lbs.) - Occasionally
- Lift and Carry (50/60 lbs. for 20 feet) - Regularly
- Push / Pull – 6 to 8 hours daily
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Thursday, December 20, 2018