- Denver, CO
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt production, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete production and delivery, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. It is our desire to hire employees who have a willingness to learn and aspiration to grow their skills and experience in a hands-on working environment.
- To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for 1 experienced
Loader Operator; specifically Cat 982/980:
Please Note: This position is full-time and located in Denver, Colorado.
General Responsibilities: As a Production Loader Operator, your general responsibilities will be working with the asphalt plant crew loading and feeding a production plant and trucks. We mine aggregate, crush and classify into spec aggregates, then haul to our Denver area asphalt and concrete plants. The asphalt and concrete that we produce is a key component to many Denver area construction projects.
- Safety is always # 1 at Brannan – It’s required that you properly use all PPE, participate in safety programs and trainings to maintain necessary credentials, use proper lock-out/tag-out and confined space entry procedures knowledgeable about working with and around heavy equipment in a mining environment, use proper lifting techniques, be constantly vigilant in avoiding accidents and always keep an awareness of your surroundings
- Report trucking issues, problems with delivered material, unsafe activities to the Plant Operator and watch for plant problems on the loader side of the plant
- Perform thorough pre-trip your machine on a daily basis – grease, check hoses, fuel up, and write up any mechanical issues that need attention
- Assist the Plant Operator in keeping a neat and coordinated site also cleaning equipment at the end of the day
- Identifies and removes all potential jobsite hazards
- Maintain effective production speed cycles
- Be willing and able to get out of the machine and help where needed
Qualifications and Other:
- 2-3+ years Loader Operator experience
- General knowledge of working around large aggregate mines, asphalt plants and equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must have flexibility for overtime
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Show up to work every day, and on time
- No use of cell phones or electronic devices during work shifts
Friday, April 6, 2018
$19.00 - $24.00 DOE