Procurement Specialist / Parts Manager
- Denver, CO
Brannan Sand and Gravel – Procurement Specialist / Parts Manager:
Brannan Sand and Gravel is looking for an Experienced Procurement Specialist to join our growing team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need experience in a similar role and similar industry; Heavy Civil Construction and Manufacturing.
Brannan Parts Department supports all three Brannan Divisions in some capacity; we purchase repair parts for all company owned vehicle, trucks, and equipment, we order some parts and supplies for the Asphalt and Concrete Plants, and supplies for the Aggregate Pits as well as some job related supplies for the construction division.
The volumes are very high and attention to detail, prioritizing, and reprioritizing are imperative to the success of this position. The Procurement Specialist is responsible for upholding superior customer service in all facets of the job – Counter, phone and email relations with vendors and prospective vendors, as well as internal customers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all vendors and evaluating price comparisons, reviewing contracts and agreements for best pricing and service.
- Direction and Supervision of parts room employees including runner and swing shift parts personnel
- Management and restocking of Construction Services tools and items
- Inventory increase/decrease recommendations and return unused or wrong parts, cores and any warranty items to vendors
- Reorder and restock inventory items on shelves
- Pulling inventory parts to complete orders for mechanics and other staff, following up with completion of paperwork to administrative and accounting staff
- 5+ year’s previous experience in similar position and industry
- General knowledge of fleet vehicles and equipment
- Track record of performing similar tasks safely and accurately
- Ability to take direction from Management and Shop Team and provide support to Parts Runner as well as Swing Shift Parts Clerk
- Maintain dependability and responsibility to be at work on time
- Must have flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and Clear Motor Vehicle Record
Posted On: Friday, April 6, 2018