Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Brunswick and Sea Island, GA
Compensation: $55-60- base plus 2-4% commissions (uncapped) for hitting sales goal, health insurance, Vehicle, PTO, Simple IRA Match, Cell, Laptop and additional perks.
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for identifying, presenting and closing new commercial landscape maintenance contracts. You will identify new contracts, develop a pipeline, network with professional organizations, build relationships and promote the company to close new base maintenance work.
The company uses Aspire Software to manage sales efforts.
A qualified candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities
• High level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
• Experience in B2B sales. Including a track record in commercial services sales experience.
• A proven track record in prospecting and closing qualified commercial work.
• A Hunter Sales mentality.
• Great organizational skills and ability to manage time.
• Natural ability to meet new people and build relationships.
• Competitive Spirit and Drive to Succeed.
• Ability to work in collaborative spirit with team.
In addition, a Business Developer should be able to meet the following Skills and work experience requirements:
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, Minimum of 3 years’
business-to-business commercial contract sales experience in the service
industry with a proven track record of success.
• Landscape experience is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite
(Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
If you are interested to learn more, please respond to this job posting with your resume and we will review your information and contact you to provide more details.