Landscape Design/Sales Manager
- San Anselmo, CA
Our client has been servicing the Bay area for over 20 years by providing beautiful landscape design/build solutions for high end residential clients.
We plan to hire a Sales representative who is able to meet with clients and design solutions that will enhance the clients property. This person must be able to hand sketch designs in order to show options for the client to choose from, must be able to assess a site to envision what is capable, must be able to take measurements in order to establish a budget and must be able to gain the confidence from the client that this project can be executed on time, on budget and at a high level of quality.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good sales skills and understanding of people.
- Proven ability to integrate design installation within budget constraints.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver.
- Valid California driver’s license and driving record rated insurable by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Creative skills in evaluating landscape potential and property owners' needs and wishes.
- Accurate and detail oriented in all phases of paperwork and construction management.
- Ability to use site level and laser transit to establish existing grade elevations
- Ability to read analyze and understand topographical site maps
- Ability to produce planting, irrigation, drainage and hardscape plans, and details
- Proficient in Aspire software, Google drive, spreadsheet, word, and CAD computer programs. Computer literate.
Applicant should have 4 years of experience in the landscape industry, with a minimum 3 years experience in an operation or executive level management position and 2 years supervisory experience.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021