BraveView has been hired by a well-established Commercial Landscape firm that has been servicing the Western Michigan market for over 25 years to find an Operations Manager for their Holland location.
The Operations Manager is an important and influential member of our team who leads and directs the operations of our branch. This leader directly oversees Lawn and Landscape Maintenance Department Supervisors representing 25-40 production team members whose main goal is to provide services in accordance with customer expectations, company values, and safety standards.
Leadership and collaboration skills are essential. Operations Managers are a central representation of company values, culture, and team member engagement. Additional key responsibilities include coaching and developing team members, partnership with our customer service team, efficiency management, and resource planning and tracking to meet the needs of the customers.
This role is primarily first shift. During the winter months, it transitions to managing snow removal operations which requires involvement outside of the normal working hours.
Team Member Benefits
· Base Salary $60,000-$75,000; based on experience and market size.
· Additional variable compensation program for winter
· Company profit-sharing
· Paid vacation days
· Health Insurance through Priority Health
· Company vehicle
· Smart phone
· Best-in-Class Equipment and facilities
· Top tier customer properties to take pride in servicing.
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Training & Development opportunities
· Team Member assistance program
· Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
· Oversee and facilitate the completion of customer service contracts and projects.
· Lead & mentor Team Members, including interviewing, hiring, & discipline.
· Proactively plan to ensure the timely availability of needed resources.
· Manage labor hours and implement solutions to improve efficiency and service delivery.
· Manage compliance to quality standards and safety procedures.
· Organize and care for assigned resources
· Ensure payroll, job-related information, HR documents, and properly submit production-related information
Desired Experience Skills & Qualifications
· At least 1 year of supervisory/management experience in the Green Industry
· 3 Years of applicable leadership experience
· Excellent self-management, interpersonal skills, & work ethic.
· Desire and ability to embody the Core Values of Safety, Collaboration, Professionalism, Accountability, and Achievement
· Intermediate MS Office proficiency and ability to gather and interpret data through time-tracking software.
· Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
Our client is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.