Senior Project Manager - Municipal Infrastructure
- Fort Mill, SC
BraveView is seeking a Senior Project Manager to serve as a key leader to drive strategic growth initiatives related to Municipal Infrastructure services for a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm.
Our client provides civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to their clients, our client received the 2019 ENR Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 30.
- The position will serve as a senior project/client manager for infrastructure-related service lines.
- Provide senior level, program management of large-scale watershed management studies, transportation studies, or utility studies. Leads mon appropriate modeling apodeling and design efforts and directs the team proaches for projects of varying size and scope. Provides QA/QC of deliverables including modeling and report writing efforts.
- Business development and marketing of clients including proactive visits to potential clients, networking, active participation in professional development forums, presenting work to professional organizations, active participation in developing responses to Requests for Qualifications, writing proposals, and maintaining budgets and backlog reporting for projected work.
- Project contract preparation, invoicing, and financial reporting.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Expertise in one of the following municipal infrastructure concentrations:
- Water Resources
- Extensive experience in municipal stormwater-related work including hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) analysis, stormwater management CIP projects and water quality modeling.
- Experience performing surface water analysis using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Geo-RAS, Geo-HMS, SWMM, and experience with ESRI software is highly preferred.
- Floodplain analysis and hazard analysis experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with roadway geometric design, traffic studies, and signal design.
- Experience producing design documents, reports, and specifications for local transportation projects.
- Extensive experience in the study and modeling of existing and water distribution systems, including evaluation of water tanks and other system features.
- Extensive experience in the study and design of gravity sanitary sewer systems.
- Experience in the evaluation and design of sanitary sewer pump stations, lift stations, and other pressure sewer applications preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Proven track record of client development and relationship management skills.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that will allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, approval authorities, and governmental officials.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel is required.
This position offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Thursday, May 21, 2020
90,000 - $100-000