BraveView was engaged by a leading Commercial Landscape company located in the Atlanta market. The want to hire an experienced professional to manage and grow a $1.5mm book of business that consists of a variety of clients to include HOA’s, Multifamily and Commercial properties.
An ideal candidate should possess a solid understanding of landscape maintenance principles and irrigation techniques to ensure a high level of Quality Control and Service.
Has a complete understanding of the site design concept and works closely with the client’s onsite representatives to deliver on the owner’s public presentation desires.
Conduct monthly walk-thru with clients to ensure quality control; identify and document any/all discrepancies; ensures any/all discrepancies are 100% resolved.
Assess and properly field enhancement proposals/extra scope items of work that may occur on site.
Continual interface with clients to ensure all their expectations are met.
Delegate daily assignments to Operations Supervisors.
Provide direction and onsite coordination as needed to maintain highest levels of productivity.
Assure compliance and adherence with plans and contract.
Professionally represent the company at all times and in all meetings in the field or while operating company vehicles.
Attend Safety and Training meetings.
US Citizen or possess valid permit with documentation.
Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Associate/Bachelor Degree in related field and/or documented work experience.
Must have a basic working knowledge of the following:
• Soil preparation techniques, treatments and amendments.
• Tree and shrub planting, care, pruning, trimming.
• Proper usage and handling of chemical and fertilizers.
• Landscape design concept, plant usage and function.
• Irrigation and drainage systems installation and troubleshooting.
• Installation, operation, and programming of controllers, valves and sprinkles.
• Must be physically healthy to support a considerable job load.
• Spanish language ability is helpful.
• Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, excellent computer skills
Compensation: Base Salary plus uncapped bonus, Medical, Retirement Plan, PTO, Holiday Pay, Vehicle, Cell Phone and Lap Top.